The Go-Giver is about Joe, a sales consultant who is trying to reach his quota. Joe meets Pindar, a business guru who is going to teach him about the “Big Secret of Success”: “giving”. He told Joe that in order to receive, you must give first…
- “Your true worth is determined by how much more you give in value than you take in payment.”
- “Your income is always going to be determined by how many people you can serve and how well you can serve them. “
- “Your influence is determined by how often you place other people’s interests first. “
- “The most valuable thing that you have to give to your team is yourself. Be a team player.”
- “The key to giving criticism is staying open to receiving it.”
- “Never sacrifice your morals and always believe in what you know is right.”
- “Value the experience you can get by walking in another man’s shoes for a day.”
- “Do not ask your fellow man or women to do something that you’re not willing to do yourself.”
- “Make sure that you give your employees goals that they are able to obtain. This will help to create self confidence”
- “Leave problems at work when you go home and leave problems at home when you go to work. Try to create and keep that perfect balance.”
- The Law of Value: Your true worth is determined by how much more you give in value than you take in payment.
- The Law of Compensation: Your income is determined by how many people you serve and how well you serve them.
- The Law of Influence: Your influence is determined by how abundantly you place other people’s interests first.
- The Law of Authenticity: The most valuable gift you have to offer is yourself.
- The Law of Receptivity: The key to effective giving is to stay open to receiving.